Be a Supporter!

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 151 Fans

183 audio Reviews with Responses

Cannon- Sample Beat Cannon- Sample Beat

This is actually pretty dope mayne. The synth work is impressive and i like how it all fits together. The mastering is pretty good, i feel like the drums should be cranked up a tad bit but either way it still sounds sick

CannonXIII responds:

Thanx bro. I tried to max out the drums but it dropped my laptops performance to it's lowest and froze. The beat I used it a very powerful kick that required tweeking to get it to sound as it did in this track. Along with maximus, it is a beast at it's finest to handle.

Rustled Jimmies Rustled Jimmies

Good shit mayne, tough beat. The piano sounds great and the drums are nice and fat. Simple but good for rapping. Nice work

Sinitech responds:

Superhero (MSB) Superhero (MSB)

Sick dude. I'm diggin the synth work here man, I like how you mixed all the sounds. The bass and breakdowns are on point too. Good work, sounds good

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks man!

Drippin Out [ REMIX ] Drippin Out [ REMIX ]

haha nice man

I really like the twist you put on this. You took some basic concepts of my beat and really made it your own. I also enjoy how clean your mastering is, I'm still trynna figure out how to get that kind of quality out of my beats. Great work man

DatBoiNC responds:

haha thanks man! yeah, this beat was difficult to master, but got it right - Ya just have to keep on practicin on mastering and it wont be a problem.

Joetic-David & Goliath Joetic-David & Goliath

Damn resurrected an old ass beat haha. Damn this is actually dope as fuck. I would personally turn up the vocals a tad bit. Have you tried ad libin your tracks? It might help add enphasis to certain phrases and shit. But aside from those two small things, this track is real good bruh keep it up!!

5/5 - 4.15 / 5.00 (+ 0.097)

fosterkid responds:

Thanks bro! right on for the suggestions, any ideas are helpful. There's more where this came from so stay tuned!

~|| IOO Times ~|| IOO Times

Damn man, congrats on 100 tracks.
This beat is fire man, those synths are crazy.
Fuck I'm listening to as I type this, the track just keeps getting sicker man.
I would turn the treble up on the clap a lil tho, but that's my only complaint.
Keep it up dude, this is some fire

5/5 - 4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.070)

T-Free responds:

Great to see a review from you, flashmac!
The clap can be edited easily, I'll turn it up a bit. Thank you. :)

teddygram - Lost teddygram - Lost

This beat is too crazy!
haha good work man, keep it up this shit is bangin!!

5/5 - 5.00 / 5.00 (+ 0.0000020)

teddygram responds:

thanks man

AD - Cherry Pie (Loop) AD - Cherry Pie (Loop)

Crazy ass shit right here.
How are you so damn good at mastering?!!?

AeraDynamic responds:

join the dark side, we listen to complex drum n bass and shit

[2010] [2010]

Dude this is really good!
The sample and the drums worked together real good man.
Has a really nice vibe and feel to it and it would work great with vocals.
Keep it up man, I wanna hear more shit like this

5/5 - 4.69 / 5.00 (+ 0.094)

teddygram responds:

Thanks a lot man!

Love Lession Love Lession

Good job with the track man.
The lyrics are pretty good and your flow is consistent.
A few things you could fix are the adlibs, they are a bit messy at times and makes it hard to understand what you're saying.
Another thing I noticed (and it might just be me) but when you sing, while it's not bad, it sounds more like it's to a rock song rather than a hip hop one and the pauses you placed were kinda random and long.
Other than that good job man, keep working on your vocals, they are only gonna get better.

5/5 - 5.00 / 5.00 (unchanged)

OliverStardust responds:

yeah its my style of things im not just a solid Hip Hop artist, my music flow is hip hop Electro Rock